Archipel Academy Raises €13M in Funding
Archipel Academy, a Zaltbommel, The Netherlands-based provider of a learning platform for organisations, raised €13M in funding. Pride Capital Partners led the round. The funds will be used by the company to expand its European business reach, which includes France, Germany, and the United Kingdom. Archipel Academy was launched by Zakaria Fouab (CEO), in 2018. It is an AI-driven learning platform that allows organizations to offer training courses to their employees from one place. Additionally, Archipel Academy offers access over 2,000 trainers to 70,000 training courses. These services include:
- Learning Management System that is flexible and personal
- An intelligent search & book content marketplace in which the demand & supply of educational content converge in no fewer than 70,000 training courses.
- An extensive network of elite trainers.
- Archipel provides a complete range of smart Learning Services. Archipel handles all back-office operations.
- A learning partner in the field of Learning Consultancy & Development.
The platform has grown to include 8 employees and 120 people, as well as clients like Heineken, VodafoneZiggo Philips, Unilever, and VodafoneZiggo. In 2021, Archipel Academy had acquired Conclusion’s ‘Conclusion Learning Centers’ division. Edubookers, a booking platform for training courses based in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, was also acquired by the company. Archipel will be able to make this catalogue available at European levels by the end of the year through the acquisition. Paul Schrama, CEO of Edubookers, will lead the company and continue to operate. He will be focusing on LLD platforms (Lifelong Learning) and The Learning Account.