Ledger Announces Partnership, The Sandbox, With Animoca Brands Subsidiary One of the largest providers of hardware cryptocurrency wallets, Ledger has announced a partnership with NFT gaming metaverse — The Sandbox. It is expected that the partnership will allow metaverse users to improve security and manage their digital assets.
- At the Non-Fungible conference in Lisbon, Ledger’s chief experience officer Ian C Rogers revealedThe new partnership aims to integrate the security of wallet manufacturers into the blockchain game.
- Ledger plans to offer custom Ledger nanos to owners of SAND, while The Sandbox accommodates in its metaverse for wallet providers to educate about cryptocurrency.
- The Sandbox tweeted
“We’re partnering with Ledger to secure the Metaverse and increase security, education & support for users! They will be building a hub on their LAND, providing users with support alongside learning and gamified experiences inside TheSandbox.”
- This partnership will also help users to be more aware of security in the metaverse and educate them about it.
- The announcement comes two weeks following the announcement by HSBC (British banking company) that it would partner with The Sandbox to enter the metaverse.
- As per the report, the bank revealed its intentions to purchase a plot of land at the blockchain gaming firm’s metaverse in a bid to engage with sports, e-sports, and gaming fans.
- Ledger’s most recent move is its first with metaverse, following the expansion of its services to include traditional cryptocurrencies and non-fungible tokens.